The unique design of the Studio Designs’ Metal Disk Lamp Clamp makes it a great addition to your drafting table or office desk. Simply fit the top of the disk assembly into a standard cord management hole (2” -2.25” in diameter) then align and twist the bottom of the disk assembly, from beneath the top, to brace it. The half-inch diameter hole in the center of the disk clamp holds your lamp securely while your work. This lamp clamp is made of Aluminum with a powder-coated finish, which makes it sturdy and strong for years of use. It attaches to a ½”- 1” table top or shelf.
Disk Clamp for Mounting Lamp to Desktop using Cord Management Hole in Black – Item # 12009
- Overall Dimensions: 2.75" W x 1.5" H
- Hole for Lamp: 1/2" diameter
- Fits into 2"–2-1/4" diameter Cord Management Hole
- Ribbed Knob Clamps to 1/2" – 1" Thick Table Tops
- Cast Aluminum with Powder Coated Finish for Durability